True wild catches

Friday, August 15, 2003

Back When We Were Grownups by Anne Tyler

I released this on Friday 15 August 2003 at the News Limited coffee bar in Surry Hills, New South Wales Australia.

It was caught by a new BookCrosser who left this journal entry:

Journal entry 3 by Diamondave(0/0) from sydney, New South Wales Australia on Friday, August 15, 2003
Found at 3.30ishpm August 15 at News Ltd coffee bar. The author's eye caught my eye, followed by the title. Having read about bookcrossing last weekend but until now not visiting the site, I was thrilled when I saw the tag sticking out the top once I picked it up and then confirming its origin.
This is great fun!!!
I intend to read it before deciding on the next stage of its journey.

See all journal entries for this book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home