True wild catches

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Breaking the Trust by Lucy Clare

I released this on Sunday 26 June 2005 at The Writer sculpture, Hampstead Heath in London - Hampstead, England United Kingdom. I left it by the base of one of the chair or table legs, next to a copy of The True History of the Kelly Gang by Peter Carey, which someone had released earlier. I'd planned to meet other BookCrossers for a picnic but it was very busy and unfortunately I did not spot anyone. I still had a very pleasant afternoon sitting in the sunshine with a good book.

It was caught by a BookCrosser who left this journal entry:

Journal entry 4 by inkognitoh(805/322) from West Kensington, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, June 26, 2005
The other bookcrossers can't believe we missed you. We had been keeping our eye on the Kelly Gang book and had turned away momentarily when we saw your book there as well. Initially a gent picked it up but he left it further up the hill in the grass. I grabbed the book and brought it with me. Looking forward to reading it. Sorry we didn't find you.

See all journal entries for this book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home