True wild catches

Saturday, September 09, 2006

The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy - AGAIN!

I released this book this evening on the steps of St Paul's Cathedral in London. It was found and journalled almost immediately - even before I had a chance to make release notes. The Anonymous Finder has not joined (as yet) but left this lovely message (and even took a photo):

Journal entry 2 by AnonymousFinder from n/a, n/a n/a on Saturday, September 09, 2006

A friend and I were wandering around the Square Mile on a lovely late-summer Saturday evening when we chanced upon this book on the steps of St Paul's Cathedral. I initially thought the bag would contain a book of scripture, they being the only kind of free book usually available, but was pleased and surprised to find The God Of Small Things, which is one of those books I'd always vaguely meant to read after recommendations from friends.

Reading the post below it's a bit odd to see it's dated February 2006 and it is now September. Maybe the book fell down a wormhole or a rip in the space-time continuum or something. :)

I think I'll release the book at a main-line London station.

Here is a photo of the book in the wild, just after its capture:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonanamary/238613715/

CAUGHT IN LONDON UK

Read all journal entries here.

I have had good luck releasing this book in religious-themed locations before. I previously released a copy at the Buddhist Peace Pagoda in Battersea Park and that was also journalled. Read all journal entries for that copy here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home